“looks pretty and inviting” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #11 of 27 Dessert in Cairns
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Australia
“looks pretty and inviting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

the presentation of the gelati looks so inviting and the taste is good too. lots of varieties to choose from.

Visited December 2013

Cairns, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best in Cairns”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

The gelato served here is definitely the best in town. Being a local my friends and I have been to pretty much ever gelato shop in Cairns and this is by far the best.
The people serving us were so kind and friendly and we had a lovely chat with them.
The portions are very generous and the price is affordable.
The gelato itself was also delicious and there was a large variety of flavours to choose from.
I would highly reccommend this shop.

• Visited November 2013
Perth
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Very good gelati. There is a lot of fantastic gelati in Cairns. But this shop has a huge variety & the serves are very generous.

1 Thank MarysBedandBreakfast
San Francisco, California
“Sooo good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

My family spent the day driving up the Captain Cook Highway and back down, and we had just done our souvenir shopping at the night market right next door. We thought we would treat ourselves to a little dessert after quite a long, hot day and to mark the end of our trip. I ordered a large gelato with 3 flavors to share for about $7, which was an awesome value for the portions. The mango scoop at the bottom was so big it basically filled up the whole cup. The two other flavors were stacked side by side on top of the mango. I absolutely love all 3 flavors! The mango was flagrant and just of the perfect sweetness; the blood orange was very refreshing; the Mars Bar completely satisfied my craving for something chocolatey. I thought of getting the Ferrero Rocher flavor but got the Mars instead since I don't get it in the US. It's just wonderful to enjoy some sweet, cooling gelato with my family on our last night in Australia.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Brisbane, Australia
“High quality best gelato EVER!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Yummy. Awesome flavors authentic italian style gelato that melts in your mouth ..
$6.80 gets you 3 flavors in a cone or cup.
If your a chocolate fan try ferreror rocher.it's delicious!! We come here once a week at least. all the flavors are great apart from redbull which tastes sour!