We stayed in one of the flats on the opposite side of the street in a two bedroom unit. We had a couple of issues with leaking taps and not enough cooking utensils and dryer not working but the staff helped in fixing these problems straight away only complaint is no B.B.Q at these units. We stayed there 11th August to 18th August
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique style hotel with a Balinese theme, nestled amongst lush tropical gardens. Centrally located with a short stroll to the Cairns esplanade. Guests will experience warm hospitality, with personal, friendly and attentive service. An onsite award winning licensed Balinese restaurant offering authentic Balinese cuisine with a tropical ambience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bay Village Tropical Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Village Tropical Retreat Hotel Cairns
- Bay Village Tropical Retreat Cairns