“Very nice place to stay !!”

Njoy Travellers Resort
Ranked #12 of 82 Specialty Lodging in Cairns
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I stood in Njoy for 5 nights and I highly recommend this backpacker which has a great atmosphere, good facilities (the kitchen, bathrooms and bedrooms are always clean) and the free pick-up/ drop-off shuttle from or to the airport is great !!
Free wifi is also available as well as free coffee, tea and milk. Great value for money.
The staff is also really friendly, always smiling and happy to help !

Don't hesitate :)

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Elanaah

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Best b.pack joint in cairns. Friendly n helpful staff, cheep booze, free internet, a/c rooms .. etc etc ..

Highly recommended if u r visiting cairns

Thilina from Sri lanka

...........................................................

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We stayed there for less than a week and I have to say that the atmosphere there is unique...the friendly staff, pickups and free internet made it value for money. I have made lots of friends and my stay there was memorable.
On the downside the beds could be better. Otherwise I highly recommend them.
Ash from Mauritius

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Myself and my partner had a great stay here. Lovely vibe in it, staff very nice and helpful with all enquiries. 10 minute walk to main street also provide a shuttle bus but we didn't need it. We had a private room sink mirror fridge table and chairs.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

This was our first experience of a hostel in Australia and it was great. It was clean and spacious and the staff were really friendly. The free wifi is a bonus! Its a 10min walk into the main town but it's nice to be able to walk to the nightlife then come back to somewhere a bit more quiet. We were only supposed to stay 3 nights but ended up staying 6!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I've stayed in Njoy! for over two months. I worked for the Nightwatch, so my experience may be a little different from people who just stay here as guest.
But to be honest; it's awesome!! (I wouldn't have stayed there so long if it wasn't good)
The Hostel is clean, (you're welcome =p ) the beds are good, and rooms have air condition (trust me, you want that)
And than the staff; can I just say you will NEVER find a staff so HELPFUL as in Njoy!
It doesn't matter what you'll need or want to do, the pretty faces behind the desk will do everything to help you!!(they have great deals throughout the week)
Plus, if you need a good night out, go see Martin, he will take you to the place to be ( He might disappear when you least expect it, but don't worry, he just went back to Njoy!)
Spend your hangover in the pool or hammocks and watch a nice movie every night at 6.
And if you can't sleep and just need someone to talk to; The Nightwatch!! Whether it's 3am and you come back utterly bungalowed, or when you have a flight to catch in the early morning, the nightwatch is there for you!!
Long story short (too late);
Njoy! IS THE BEST PLACE TO STAY IN CAIRNS!! (don't get discouraged by the distance from city center, it's a nice walk and they offer a free shuttle every hour)

I miss you guys!!

Tim

P.S. this site gives me the question to select how I was traveling, although I arrived here alone, in Njoy! you're always with friends.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tim W
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights here. From the moment i checked in i knew i had chosen the right place to stay. The staff were so friendly especially Jo at reception. Nothing was a problem for her. The room was spacious and very clean. They have a great communal area and a pool.If you want to go on a tour book with these guys they know all the local secrets This place is paradise at an affordable price. Thank you for making my trip to Cairns so memorable i really NJOYed it!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014