We stayed 2 nights there during our Australia one month travel.
I think, after completed our australian travel and having slept in more than 10 different places (including hostel, hotel and camping park), I’m able now to have an objective point of view on quality and expectations in Australia
So the Njoy is in an average hostel for Australia. We had a double room with private bathroom, so a real double room. The room was clean with enough space to put your luggage and others stuff. It has a fridge which is a plus.
In terms of facilities, kitchen area was pretty big and clean too.
In terms of others services,
- Free pickup at the airport and regular buses for the city centre until late night
- A lot of useful information at the desk
- Not noisy for a backpackers place
- no free wifi (6$ a day)
- no free breakfast or coffee/tea
- sometimes you could feel that the front desk is more business oriented (selling you all the tours around Queensland) than helping you on the different options and activities you could do (free or not)
So I would recommend this hostel if you stay 2-3 nights in Cairns, but you probably can find better deals in Cairns if you book in advance., it’s full of hostel and choices
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive in Cairns our smiling staff are here to make sure your Australian trip is the best it can be. From free WIFI, free airport pick up and drop-off to shouting you a free dinner in town, our Njoy! Crew are here for you!We also offer a free tour booking service so you can easily explore the worlds oldest rainforest, snorkel the famous Great Barrier Reef or take a bungy jump over cascading waterways. Complimentary tour pick-ups and drop-offs right from our front door make it all too easy.When you want to just chill, Njoy! Is your home-away-from-home. Lounge around our lush lagoon-style pool, refresh with a drink in our palm-fringed sunny outdoor area or take on fellow travelers at a game of pool. We also have a free movie every night!You'll never go hungry with us either, every night we shout you a free discount meal card at the Woolshed pub, a legendary backpacker bar. For do-it-yourself meals, our fully equipped kitchen or outdoor BBQ area are there for you to use.Check in at Njoy! And you'll sleep sound in air-conditioned dorm rooms with 24 hour WiFi, some equipped with your own fridge, sink, and ensuite. We even make your bed for you on your first night! Some of our private ensuite rooms also have their own television and tea and coffee making facilities.Come and Njoy! Cairns brightest backpackers!Live, laugh and relax! NJOY! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Njoy Travellers Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.