Good location, 10 minute drive from airport. About 20-25 minute walk to the city center/ pier/ Cairns central/ big Woolworths. Grocery shops, Pizza Hut and Domino's Pizza all are nearby.
Booked a deluxe, two bedroom apartment for our first visit to Cairns. Spacious, well organised, apartment, full kitchen and washing machine with dryer, fridge/freezer, tea-coffee making facilities, TV with sports channels. Table and chairs. A small garden outside-not exclusive. No dishwasher.
Excellent air conditioning as well as ceiling fans.
Rooms are not sound proof. Noise from above and from side rooms can be disturbing. Did not use in house catering service.
Helpful and polite staff. Spent under £100 per night for accommodation for 4 people. Brilliant.
Overall happy, good value for money.
Would use again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cairns Queenslander Hotel & Apartments, is situated within Cairns City close to the Esplanade foreshore. Cairns is your ideal coastal setting for your next holiday, short break or overnight stay. Our private balcony rooms are spacious and comfortable; we offer a wide range of affordable room types including Deluxe & Traditional Queenslander style accommodation, many room types featuring kitchenette dining facilities. Great value menu options combined with excellent fresh local cuisine are served in our casual a'fresco style licensed restaurant 'STEAK on LAKE'; Open Daily for breakfast 6:30am to 10am and dinner from 5:30pm. Evening daily meal specials and extensive a'la carte menu available. Wine lovers must try our wonderful selection of boutique Australian & NZ wines. Your accommodation also features 2 outdoor swimming pools, complimentary WiFi and plenty on-site car-parking. Cairns is the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, World Heritage Rainforest and the adventure capital of the tropical north. With so much to see and do the fun never stops! Our friendly and helpful reception team ( available 24hrs) can provide invaluable tour advice and will book those tour experiences for you. The Cairns Queenslander Hotel & Apartments is proudly Australian owned and operated, suitable for family, single travelers, couples or small & large group stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cairns Queenslander Hotel and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Queenslander Apartments Hotel Cairns
- Queenslander Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Queenslander Hotel