We have arrived at 8 am,the check in was from 2pm,but the room was waiting for us already.We have stayed at Hibiscus room,the room was very spacious,full of light,clean,very comfortable bed.Restaurant was amasing,especially the little lady cheff(sorry,but forgot her name),her hamburgers were to die for.Great location,just 15min stroll to the city on the most amazing esplanade,supermarket just around the corner and bus stop.There is no words to compliment the staff,especially Rebeca& Narrele,there was no job to big or small,or request those two were more than happy to do.Great place,we definatelly will be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cairns Queenslander is one of Cairns most popular accommodation & restaurant properties and is your ideal comfortable base from which to discover the surrounding natural beauty of the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest. Property location is ideally situated within easy walking distance to the Cairns Esplanade waterfront, numerous restaurants, convenience shopping and for our corporate clientele close to Cairns Central Business District. Conveniently divided into two separate buildings, you're offered a superb choice of accommodation options. The east wing provides AAA rated 4 Stars (DELUXE) modern contemporary designed hotel rooms, one & two bedroom serviced apartments. Separated by undercover walkway is our west wing AAA rated 3.5 Stars (STANDARD) traditional Queenslander style suites & family two bedroom serviced apartments. All guest rooms are styled for comfort and your convenience; include air-conditioning, ceiling fans, refrigerators, flat-panel TV, FREE Wi-Fi access and your very own private balcony where you can sit out and enjoy Cairns tropical climate. We also certainly take your health and wellbeing seriously; bedroom mattresses and pillows prior to your arrival have been naturally sanitized using the 'Sleep Easy' revolutionary cleaning system. Property features include two swimming pools, 24 hours manned reception, on-site car parking and Cairns favourite char-grill restaurant (Steak on Lake) open daily for breakfast & dinner. Excellent location: the Cairns Queenslander is ideally situated only a short stroll to the North Esplanade parklands, from there you can enjoy a pleasurable walk along the Esplanade walking track (enormous variety of native birdlife, including wild pelicans & lorikeets can be seen daily) towards the lagoon swimming pool and heart of the city. Our friendly staff look forward to welcoming you. Enjoy Your Stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Cairns Queenslander Hotel and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Queenslander Apartments Hotel Cairns
- Queenslander Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Queenslander Hotel