I didn't realize there would be a shared bathroom down the hall so I was a little surprised. But all in all I thought it was a great little place to stay. The ladies who worked at the front desk were super nice and very helpful. The place was clean and I thought the free breakfast was pretty good. The internet was a little bit spotty, and I'd say that would be my primary complaint. Otherwise, I thought the place was pretty good and certainly a good value for the money.
Centrally located, close to the downtown area, I walked to the wharf in the morning. If I come back to Cairns I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Queens Court is a family run hotel in Cairns ideally located to explore the tropical north of Queensland. It offers varying room styles to suit all levels of guest comfort and affordability. Accommodation options range from budget, moderate to premier rooms and self contained suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairns Queens Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Queens Court Hotel Cairns
- Queens Court Hotel Cairns
- Queens Court Cairns