Friendly staff but not the best place I've stayed in. Very small rooms for the price and not very close to town. Also it was a shared bathroom which I would expect in a motel. I was only in Cairns for one night so did the job, but wouldn't have wanted to stay any longer! Although they had peanut butter for breakfast so that's always a bonus! Lady got very angry when I plugged my iPhone in to the socket next to the toaster. Very dangerous apparently, haha!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Queens Court is a family run hotel in Cairns ideally located to explore the tropical north of Queensland. It offers varying room styles to suit all levels of guest comfort and affordability. Accommodation options range from budget, moderate to premier rooms and self contained suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Cairns Queens Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Queens Court Hotel Cairns
- Queens Court Hotel Cairns
- Queens Court Cairns