We stayed at Queens Court for 3 nights and the hotel suited our needs. We had free pickup by Susan from the airport which was really handy and convenient. We called the hotel to tell them we were ready to be picked up and they said they would be there in 15-20 minutes, but Sarah seemed to be there in about 7 minutes which was great (the free shuttle may not be available on weekends though, not sure). Check in was easy and everything seemed orderly and neat. We had two rooms that were attached and it was exactly what we were looking for. The hotel is about a 15-20 minute walk from the main scene in Cairns, which was perfect for us. We like to walk, especially after meals so walking back in the evening was nice. The complimentary breakfast was a nice touch and the service at the breakfast was so nice and friendly. You are able to order a warm breakfast for extra money if you choose. The breakfast included 4 different cereals, two different types of toast, different fruit options, juice, and some other options. It was great. The hotel was very clean and they are trying to be Eco friendly. They have a plastic key chain that slides into the wall plate system so it only allows you to use the electricity when the key chain is in place. It prevents wasted electricity because you must remove it when you leave. Also, another great option which we regrettably didn't take advantage of was that you can BBQ your own meals if you like. The hotel will sell you a well priced BBQ package of meat and you go out to their nice grilling area and have fun. If you want to buy your own fish or meat, you can and grill it. They provide all the condiments as well. What a brilliant idea. Unfortunately, we didn't realize it until the day we left, so we never got to do it. But, if you choose to do this, they have a great place to sit and eat and they also have a small pool, which many of the kids seemed to enjoy. The staff at the front office was super helpful and patient because we asked a lot of questions. For the price, this hotel was perfect. We thank them for making our stay in Cairns really nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Queens Court is a family run hotel in Cairns ideally located to explore the tropical north of Queensland. It offers varying room styles to suit all levels of guest comfort and affordability. Accommodation options range from budget, moderate to premier rooms and self contained suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairns Queens Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Queens Court Hotel Cairns
- Queens Court Hotel Cairns
- Queens Court Cairns