Location good, nice 20 minute walk along the water front to the main town area.
Rooms nice size and clean however could not adjust the air conditioner.
The lady who picked me up from the airport was very friendly and provided information on places to vist on the drive. She was also the lady who served breakfast, she always had a smile for you.
However it is was a shame the reception staff were not as friendly or helpful. I experienced two reception ladies on my two separate single night stays ( June/July), I found both very abrupt and unfriendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Queens Court is a family run hotel in Cairns ideally located to explore the tropical north of Queensland. It offers varying room styles to suit all levels of guest comfort and affordability. Accommodation options range from budget, moderate to premier rooms and self contained suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Booking.com so you can book your Cairns Queens Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Queens Court Hotel Cairns
- Queens Court Hotel Cairns
- Queens Court Cairns