Booked this hotel because it was reasonably priced & found it has several good points, including the fact that breakfast was included in the price, relatively handy to town,(including nearby car rentals). Staff were helpful re tours, rooms were comfortable, nice pool & relatively quiet. Not so good was that we were on the third floor, OK for us but some may find it a nuisance as no lift. Although advertising free shuttle to/from airport & we were picked up alright, for the return they have a notice that it now only applies at very limited hours. I think it was something like between 10am to 2.30pm. Not that many planes arrive during that time, particularly if International. We had to make other arrangements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Queens Court is a family run hotel in Cairns ideally located to explore the tropical north of Queensland. It offers varying room styles to suit all levels of guest comfort and affordability. Accommodation options range from budget, moderate to premier rooms and self contained suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairns Queens Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Queens Court Hotel Cairns
- Queens Court Hotel Cairns
- Queens Court Cairns