This is a fantastic place to stay with your family! We drove in with our camper trailer to a powered site with an ensuite and found a green and shady site to set up. We spent 7 days/nights at the resort in total. I would recommend the ensuite sites as there is only one set of ablutions in the camping area that we could see. The resort facilities are excellent, with lots of wet and dry activities for everyone! We spent most afternoons in and around the pools with some cold beverages while the kids had a great time! Will definitely stay again next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including heated SPLASH water park, under sixes indoor playground, adults only therapeutic hot spa, mini golf, the NEOS interactive playground, two heated (and cooled) resort pools, monster Jumping Pillows, tennis court and much, much more. Accommodation choices range from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained Villas with two bathrooms to Tropical Cabins and sites for caravans, motorhomes & tents. Multi award winning including 7 times winner of the Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort