Wonderfully friendly and helpful staff greet you at this brilliant resort. Clean, well maintained and extremely safe for children with loads for all to do. We stopped on a grassed powered site with our motorhome which was shady and flat and even though we were next to the roadside it was very peaceful at night. The main pool area is great with a hot and cold spa and a great undercover kids play pool. Even though it is situated quite a distance from the CBD, which seems to be the case with most Big4 sites, there is a courtesy bus which runs into town frequently. Definitely worth considering!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including heated SPLASH water park, under sixes indoor playground, adults only therapeutic hot spa, mini golf, the NEOS interactive playground, two heated (and cooled) resort pools, monster Jumping Pillows, tennis court and much, much more. Accommodation choices range from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained Villas with two bathrooms to Tropical Cabins and sites for caravans, motorhomes & tents. Multi award winning including 7 times winner of the Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Ingenia Holidays Cairns Coconut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort