It would be better if the resort's attractions were available for longer/better hours. We had to go for breakfast elsewhere and wouldn't be back before check-in and wasn't allowed back in the resort after checking out early In the morning. I explained to the staff my commitments and they couldn't be flexible or comprised with the rules.
It's good if you stay at the resort just to stay there but if you need to go to the city for events/commitments and are only in the park early am and afternoons you won't get any value from staying here :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including heated SPLASH water park, under sixes indoor playground, adults only therapeutic hot spa, mini golf, the NEOS interactive playground, two heated (and cooled) resort pools, monster Jumping Pillows, tennis court and much, much more. Accommodation choices range from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained Villas with two bathrooms to Tropical Cabins and sites for caravans, motorhomes & tents. Multi award winning including 7 times winner of the Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort