Absolutley fantastic. Unfortunately we only stayed for 3 nights but had a great time and left wishing we had longer. Stayed 3 night and went no where else. Plenty of activites for the Kids to do. We have 8/6 /3 year olds. Swimming, Jumping, go carts, open air movies and the list goes on. I agree with previous comments staff great, atmosphere just perfect. Cafe and shop on site and for a small 10 min stroll and iga/liquior land/phamacy etc justc down the road - what more could you I ask for. Resort also has a shuttle bus in to Cairns 3 times a day and a public bus stop just out the gate. I recommend you consider this property if you are in the vacinity, you will not be disappointed. Neither will the kids . Ours want to go back next yr.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including heated SPLASH water park, under sixes indoor playground, adults only therapeutic hot spa, mini golf, the NEOS interactive playground, two heated (and cooled) resort pools, monster Jumping Pillows, tennis court and much, much more. Accommodation choices range from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained Villas with two bathrooms to Tropical Cabins and sites for caravans, motorhomes & tents. Multi award winning including 7 times winner of the Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort