Just back from our 7 days in Cairns, we stayed at this resort in a Tropical Suite, it was very good everything here is very clean, it is great for kids with lots of things for them to do either a pool that has a bucket. There is two pools which look great the weather was not that warm so we didn't have a swim went into the spa instead. The front desk was very helpful. They also have a courtesy bus that takes you into cairns. There is also a café in the park and we had a very nice meal here also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including heated SPLASH water park, under sixes indoor playground, adults only therapeutic hot spa, mini golf, the NEOS interactive playground, two heated (and cooled) resort pools, monster Jumping Pillows, tennis court and much, much more. Accommodation choices range from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained Villas with two bathrooms to Tropical Cabins and sites for caravans, motorhomes & tents. Multi award winning including 7 times winner of the Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort