We had a great time. The resort was very pretty and our 12yr old son thought it was awesome. The bouncy pillows were a lot of fun, the pools looked nice but it was too cold to swim, the front desk was extremely helpful, and the activities were fun. It would be an especially great place for little ones with the playground, little firetruck, water park area,outdoor movies, etc. The villa we stayed in was a little too small, but overall ok. I thought from the photos that it would have a separate bedroom, but it did not. All in all it was a great stay, and I would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including heated SPLASH water park, under sixes indoor playground, adults only therapeutic hot spa, mini golf, the NEOS interactive playground, two heated (and cooled) resort pools, monster Jumping Pillows, tennis court and much, much more. Accommodation choices range from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained Villas with two bathrooms to Tropical Cabins and sites for caravans, motorhomes & tents. Multi award winning including 7 times winner of the Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort