This was the second time we stayed at what we fondly call the coconut resort. It was faultless, we ordered food from an organic grocer and the park staff received it for us and packed it away before we arrived. Great facilities for all ages including the gym which opens at 7am. Choose to get involved in the free daily activities or book day jaunts out through the friendly staff. We will DEFINATELY return. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including heated SPLASH water park, under sixes indoor playground, adults only therapeutic hot spa, mini golf, the NEOS interactive playground, two heated (and cooled) resort pools, monster Jumping Pillows, tennis court and much, much more. Accommodation choices range from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained Villas with two bathrooms to Tropical Cabins and sites for caravans, motorhomes & tents. Multi award winning including 7 times winner of the Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Ingenia Holidays Cairns Coconut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort