We stayed in a tropical ensuite and it was fantastic with everything we needed there. They thought of everything including a clothes airer!! It was a well maintained park and the staff were extremely helpful and helped us book our activities to Green Island and Kuranda on the railway and sky rail. The tour given by staff when we arrived was just a great idea so you knew where everything was. Our kids just loved the playground, jumping pillow and water parks/ pools. It gave us the option to still entertain the kids if we wanted to stay at the Holiday Resort. We loved our stay there and said we would be back and will recommend it to others!! :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including heated SPLASH water park, under sixes indoor playground, adults only therapeutic hot spa, mini golf, the NEOS interactive playground, two heated (and cooled) resort pools, monster Jumping Pillows, tennis court and much, much more. Accommodation choices range from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained Villas with two bathrooms to Tropical Cabins and sites for caravans, motorhomes & tents. Multi award winning including 7 times winner of the Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Ingenia Holidays Cairns Coconut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort