We stayed on a powered site for 4 nights. What a wonderful place to stay. The sites are just lovely, very lush grass and plenty of palm trees and the sites are angled nicely for easy access. There was so many activities for the kids to do (if you had them) and for the oldies even bingo the other day as well as aqua aerobics. You really did not need to leave the park as there was so much going on. It is truly an excellent place to stay for children and for the young at heart as well. I really hope to get back there next year. My only fault I could find was the amenities were rather a long way away but to have such luxury you over look that. They also have a restaurant, shop and fuel can be purchased at a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including heated SPLASH water park, under sixes indoor playground, adults only therapeutic hot spa, mini golf, the NEOS interactive playground, two heated (and cooled) resort pools, monster Jumping Pillows, tennis court and much, much more. Accommodation choices range from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained Villas with two bathrooms to Tropical Cabins and sites for caravans, motorhomes & tents. Multi award winning including 7 times winner of the Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Ingenia Holidays Cairns Coconut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort