Stayed for 6 nights with our 3 kids. Arrived from Adelaide at 11pm, maxi taxi was $65. Needed one big enough for the 5 of us. Would probably go through a different car hire company.
Getting our welcome pack late at night went very smoothly - security was on hand very quickly.
They had a lot to do & loved it. The jumping pillows were right near us & the kids were there at any opportunity. They loved the splash water park, playground and other activities.
The laundry was easy to access, great for busy days.
Plenty of day trips can be done in your own car from here or they can organize tours from the desk, or just stay put because everyone can enjoy themselves here.
The courtesy bus goes regularly, very helpful when we had to pick up our hire car!
Loved our time here. Thanks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including heated SPLASH water park, under sixes indoor playground, adults only therapeutic hot spa, mini golf, the NEOS interactive playground, two heated (and cooled) resort pools, monster Jumping Pillows, tennis court and much, much more. Accommodation choices range from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained Villas with two bathrooms to Tropical Cabins and sites for caravans, motorhomes & tents. Multi award winning including 7 times winner of the Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ingenia Holidays Cairns Coconut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort