Camped in tent with family - 3 kids aged 3, 10 and 13. Not cheap but facilities excellent. Safe location for all. Lots of activities. Waterpark the best in Qld, the kids LOVED it. Everything is VERY clean & tidy. Best, largest pancakes on the free pancakes morning! Free movies and other activities. Stayed here many times also in rooms which are excellent for everyone. Playgrounds, pools, everything great. Only drawback, is that it is a fair distance from town. Ideally you should have own transport though there is a free private bus to and from main shopping area each day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including heated SPLASH water park, under sixes indoor playground, adults only therapeutic hot spa, mini golf, the NEOS interactive playground, two heated (and cooled) resort pools, monster Jumping Pillows, tennis court and much, much more. Accommodation choices range from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained Villas with two bathrooms to Tropical Cabins and sites for caravans, motorhomes & tents. Multi award winning including 7 times winner of the Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort