The Hilton Cairns is the 'grand dame' of the city and its impressive shoreline boardwalk. It is within minutes of any central business district location and just feet away from the jetty which takes you to the Great Barrier Reef and Fitzroy Island. Inside, the hotel is well-maintained, quiet and functional. It has a very nice pool area (albeit tucked away in the back), a traditional Hilton-style breakfast buffet (which is quickly departing other locations) and a great customer service ethic. It is a functional, affordable, excellent choice for business or pleasure in Cairns and I would definitely return when my travels take me here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the Hilton Cairns hotel is the perfect base for exploring the diverse wonders of this truly unique region, famous as the meeting place of two natural wonders, the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest. Our modern and inviting Cairns hotel rooms and suites are luxurious oases of comfort and convenience, offering pristine new bathrooms and spacious balconies with views of Trinity Inlet or Cairns Esplanade and the unique cityscape and blue-green mountain ranges beyond. Stay connected with the latest technology in the fully-equipped business centre. Enjoy relaxed, alfresco dining at the award-winning Mondo Café Bar and Grill on the waterfront, or discover authentic italian flavours at "Donninis "Simply Italian". Experience modern, tropical, paradise today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Hilton International Cairns
- Cairns Hilton International