This is a good hotel in Cairns. Good location on the waterfront with easy access to the waterfront boardwalk and the town center. WiFi is $15 AUD in room and free in the lobby. The hotel is clean and staff are friendly. The walkways from elevator to room are covered above but open air. Understandable in such a warm climate but unusual for travelers from a cold climate.
The Pullman hotel is across the road & was recommended as the hotel to go to. However the Pullman has a Casino and if you want to stay away from that then the Hilton is the right option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the Hilton Cairns hotel is the perfect base for exploring the diverse wonders of this truly unique region, famous as the meeting place of two natural wonders, the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest. Our modern and inviting Cairns hotel rooms and suites are luxurious oases of comfort and convenience, offering pristine new bathrooms and spacious balconies with views of Trinity Inlet or Cairns Esplanade and the unique cityscape and blue-green mountain ranges beyond. Stay connected with the latest technology in the fully-equipped business centre. Enjoy relaxed, al fresco dining at the award-winning Mondo on the waterfront, or discover authentic italian flavours at Simply Italian. Experience modern, tropical, paradise today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Hilton International Cairns
- Cairns Hilton International