We were in need of some sunshine and were lucky enough to have great weather. The hotel was clean and quite modern. The staff were friendly, especially at breakfast. We got to watch the sunrise over the mountains on the morning we got up early for our reef tour. It was a really short walk from the boat to the hotel which was nice at the end of a long day out on the water. Our only bad experience was when our TV stopped working in the middle of watching a movie. When we left we let them know and we did not have to pay for the movie so can't complain too much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the Hilton Cairns hotel is the perfect base for exploring the diverse wonders of this truly unique region, famous as the meeting place of two natural wonders, the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest. Our modern and inviting Cairns hotel rooms and suites are luxurious oases of comfort and convenience, offering pristine new bathrooms and spacious balconies with views of Trinity Inlet or Cairns Esplanade and the unique cityscape and blue-green mountain ranges beyond. Stay connected with the latest technology in the fully-equipped business centre. Enjoy relaxed, al fresco dining at the award-winning Mondo on the waterfront, or discover authentic italian flavours at Simply Italian. Experience modern, tropical, paradise today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Hilton International Cairns
- Cairns Hilton International