Myself and my partner stayed here for a long weekend getaway.
Great Location!! It's right on the boardwalk, right on the water, walking distance to restaurants and the CBD. I wouldn't personally rate this hotel at 5 stars, but more at 4 stars. The rooms are nice but nothing amazing. Ours was a little dark, and it got no sun.
The reception and staff are very friendly and helpful.
There was nothing in our mini bar, not sure whether you need to call for room service for bottled water or snacks, but we bought our own and kept them in the room anyway.
The pool is lovely with great sun loungers and fresh towels for all guests. The weather was beautiful so had a great time at the pool! The bar and food service to the pool is also excellent.
6 degrees bar in the Lobby is nice for a drink before dinner, the bar staff make great cocktails!
The Hotel/Casino across the road can be quite noisy. Unfortunately one of the evenings, there was a dance music gig on the rooftop of the Pullman Casino across the road, and you could hear the music very loudly, resulting us in leaving the hotel early that evening for dinner and missing out relaxing on the balcony. The day before they were also doing sound checks, so we could hear this at the pool also.
This obviously is not the Hiltons fault, just unfortunate that we could hear it in our room and pool.
All in all, we still had a fabulous stay and would definitely come back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the Hilton Cairns hotel is the perfect base for exploring the diverse wonders of this truly unique region, famous as the meeting place of two natural wonders, the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest. Our modern and inviting Cairns hotel rooms and suites are luxurious oases of comfort and convenience, offering pristine new bathrooms and spacious balconies with views of Trinity Inlet or Cairns Esplanade and the unique cityscape and blue-green mountain ranges beyond. Stay connected with the latest technology in the fully-equipped business centre. Enjoy relaxed, alfresco dining at the award-winning Mondo Café Bar and Grill on the waterfront, or discover authentic italian flavours at "Donninis "Simply Italian". Experience modern, tropical, paradise today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Hilton International Cairns
- Cairns Hilton International