Hilton Cairns
$244
$141
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Cairns Harbourside(Cairns)(Great Value!)
$86
  • Pool
BreakFree Royal Harbour Resort(Cairns)(Great Value!)
$155
$135
$187
$148
$133
  • Restaurant
Pacific Hotel Cairns(Cairns)(Great Value!)
$104
$96
  • Restaurant
Mantra Esplanade Cairns(Cairns)(Great Value!)
$122
$93
Agoda.com
  • Pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cairns(Cairns)(Great Value!)
$123
$111
  • Restaurant
Cairns Plaza Hotel(Cairns)(Great Value!)
$93
$74
Agoda.com
Reef Palms(Cairns)(Great Value!)
$107
$81
2,443 results
All reviewsthe executive loungespa roomtrinity inletthe great barrier reefwater viewbuffet breakfasttour deskan upgradeport douglasfantastic locationreef terminalmondogemmabalconyesplanadecasinoconcierge
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Stayed for 3 nights for business. Paid extra for executive level and found this to be worthwhile. Arrived first night from MEL & got into room around 1930, went to executive lounge and was able to have canapés and wine, so didnt have need to go out and get dinner. Great service provided in executive lounge every time I went for either breakfast or drinks at night. Great view from room and lounge. Very clean, staff all very friendly & helpful, from check in to concierge. Loved the fact you could open bedroom door and sit on balcony outside, with fresh air. Easy to walk to everything in the city. Pool area seemed great, just weather not right for swimming.
Would stay again.

Room Tip: Had room 906, good views and would upgrade again to executive level, esp for business trip
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Palony
John L, General Manager at Hilton Cairns, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Traveller,

Thank you for taking the time to review Hilton Cairns via Tripadvisor. It’s great to hear you’ve enjoyed your stay with us and it’s worth noting that despite Cairns being primarily a destination for leisure travellers we are also very mindful of the needs of our business visitors. Our Executive Lounge offers a unique and personalised level of service and I’m pleased you found time to relax and enjoy an evening drink after work.
I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

John Lucas| General Manager

Reviewed July 28, 2013

One of the best experiences I've ever had checking in. We had prepaid through an online service and all the paperwork was completed when we arrived - only had to sign the form... So easy.

The room was lovely, we had an upgrade to a Spa room and it had a lovely view of the bay and the city lights. It was big enough to get some work done with a separate desk where you could set up your computer etc.

The staff were lovely, even housekeeping found nothing too much trouble - thank you.

We didn't really get a chance to use many of the other services, but would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank AustraliaPaz
John L, General Manager at Hilton Cairns, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Dear Traveller,

Thank you for the review of Hilton Cairns. The team and I are delighted to receive the positive feedback regarding our hotel location, service and efficiency. I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Stayed just one night before heading to palm cove. Very nice room clean and lovely aspect close to everything. A small mix up with what we had booked that I felt should have been handled better room booking included dinner & breakfast but receptionist insisted that dinner wasn't included until I provided the printed reservation confirmation.( pays to have things in writing). She did apologise for the inconvenience but really should have apologised for not believing me :-) I called housekeeping requesting some fresh milk but it didn't arrive. Other than that though it is a very nice hotel lovely breakfast choices including eggs etc cooked fresh to your preference. (Nice touch)

Dear Sharon,

Thank you for taking the time to review Hilton Cairns via Tripadvisor. Please accept my apologies for the confusion on arrival with your booking details – I’m pleased it was finally resolved correctly. I hope you enjoyed the holiday break taking in both Cairns and Palm Cove; we look forward to welcoming you back to the Tropical North again soon.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

This hotel had wonderful service, comfortable beds, and was immaculate. We had no complaints. Everyone made sure our trip and excursions were wonderful. It was close to the airport (about a 20 minute ride) but quiet. Our room was to the back, but even that was a pretty garden and at night we got a kick out of watching the "slingshot ride" light up the sky. Cairns is a really nice city.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
John L, General Manager at Hilton Cairns, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Dear Martha,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Tripadvisor review for Hilton Cairns. I’m pleased to read that you’ve enjoyed your Hilton experience noting the convenient location with views over the city and surrounding mountains. I hope you had the chance to watch the nightly ‘bat show’ where 1000’s of local bats fill the skyline – creating quite a remarkable spectacle. Thank you also for the endorsement of our wonderful city – I hope you can revisit again one day.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Extremely good hotel. Best pillows ever. Staff are all very helpful. Good location right next to the esplanade and close to the convention centre and town centre. Rooms and facilities were very good. The pool is big and gym is great.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
John L, General Manager at Hilton Cairns, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear Jayde,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of Hilton Cairns via Tripadvisor. I’m pleased to read that you’ve enjoyed your Hilton experience, the location and the service from the team – I know they’ll be pleased to receive your positive words. I hope we can welcome you back again soon.