Recently spent a week at the Hilton. Room on 8th floor was very spacious with fantastic views of the inlet & the Esplanade. It is centrally located to the Promenade, restaurants & shopping. Staff were very friendly & helpful. Only complaint would be the breakfast - not much choice in hot food, & always the same! Found dishes a little dirty too - one had a toothpick stuck to it. Perhaps, the dishwasher needs replacing!! Would I recommend the hotel to friends? Yes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the Hilton Cairns hotel is the perfect base for exploring the diverse wonders of this truly unique region, famous as the meeting place of two natural wonders, the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest. Our modern and inviting Cairns hotel rooms and suites are luxurious oases of comfort and convenience, offering pristine new bathrooms and spacious balconies with views of Trinity Inlet or Cairns Esplanade and the unique cityscape and blue-green mountain ranges beyond. Stay connected with the latest technology in the fully-equipped business centre. Enjoy relaxed, al fresco dining at the award-winning Mondo on the waterfront, or discover authentic italian flavours at Simply Italian. Experience modern, tropical, paradise today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Hilton International Cairns
- Cairns Hilton International