Hilton Cairns
$141
$134
Pullman
  • Restaurant
Cairns Plaza Hotel(Cairns)(Great Value!)
$93
$71
$61
  • Breakfast included
Park Regis City Quays(Cairns)(Great Value!)
$86
$185
$180
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Cairns Harbourside(Cairns)(Great Value!)
$81
$75
  • Pool
Il Centro Apartment Suites(Cairns)(Great Value!)
$130
$126
Orbitz.com
Oasis Inn(Cairns)
$65
$62
Orbitz.com
2,425 results
All reviewsthe executive loungespa roomtrinity inletthe great barrier reefwater viewbuffet breakfasttour deskan upgradeport douglasfantastic locationreef terminalmondogemmabalconyesplanadecasinoconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I really enjoyed the view of the waterfront from our room - very stunning actually.
Extraordinarily clean, well designed bar & pool area. The staff were always helpful and present when you needed and the breakfast buffet had something for everyone. Comfortable mattress...would have liked to stay here much longer and that is a rare comment from myself. My only complaint is the cleaning staff took it upon themselves to throw out a few items i had resting on the bathroom sink. I would return here.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank NomadicAdventurer
John L, General Manager at Hilton Cairns, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear NomadicTour,

Thank you for your review.
I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed our waterfront location and the aspect that this offers. Thank you for your feedback on the team, I know they will be pleased to read this. Your comment on housekeeping has been passed on and this feedback is appreciated.
We look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Cairns.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Excellent hotel, service was great during my stay. I also used the room service a few times and was extremely happy with the quality of the food. I would definitely recommend and return next time. Great location, right on the water. Excellent access to the boat trips etc.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Yvette,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review following your recent stay at Hilton Cairns.
I was very pleased to read that your stay was so enjoyable. It is our goal to ensure that every guest experience is a positive one so your feedback is greatly appreciated.
I hope we may welcome you back to Hilton Cairns in the future.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

This is a lovely hotel with friendly, professional staff. It was extremely good value on the discounted rate we had and would certainly stay there again. It would probably be more pleasant when dry, as it rained when we were there and the rooms are built around an open air courtyard so the walkways were a bit slippery and care had to be taken. Overall it was 5 star.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
John L, General Manager at Hilton Cairns, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Dear Julia,

Thank you for taking the time to review Hilton Cairns via Tripadvisor. I’m pleased to read that you’ve enjoyed your stay with us and found the hotel and service to be of good value. I note you’re almost a ‘local’ and hope we can welcome you back to Hilton Cairns next time you’re travelling from Weipa.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

A fairly average Hilton in a very good location, but, on both the occasions we stayed there there was no one available to help carry our luggage up the considerable number of steps into the hotel from where the taxi dropped us. We were offered help into the lift after checking in (rather pointless after the steps) but a concierge service seems barely to exist there since there was rarely anyone visible. The open atrium effect is probably nice and cool in heat, but means a lot of debris blowing round in a rainstorm.

Room Tip: There is a lift from the underground car park to the lobby. Rooms on the corners are very light.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Kate,

Thank you for the Tripadvisor review. I’m sorry to read you didn’t receive luggage assistance when you arrived at the Porte Cochere, and it sounds like the weather was unsettled during your stay. I hope next time you come to Cairns you can enjoy the sunshine for which this region is renowned.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Based on my recent visit to Cairns, this is the best hotel in the city. One of the best points of the hotel is its location: near many restaurants, near Esplanade, near casino, and directly beside the pier where boats depart for Reef tours/diving.

We upgraded to the executive level and would recommend this to other travelers (as long as the price is reasonable). The fresh squeezed juice, during breakfast on the executive level, was worth the price of admission for me.

We chose TUSA dive for our dive/snorkel trip and was pleased with that choice as well.

Room Tip: Upgrade to Executive Level
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Traveller,

Thank you for the review via Tripadvisor for Hilton Cairns. I’m pleased to read that you’ve enjoyed your Hilton experience with special note of our ideal waterfront location – as you write we are only a short walk to so many of the great assets our city had to offer. The recommendation to upgrade to the Executive Floor is a great option for guests who seek a higher level of comfort and services from the Executive Floor Lounge. I hope you have the opportunity to travel to the Tropical North and dive the Great Barrier Reef again sometime.