I have stayed at the Hilton several times, either for a night out or to catch up on some work, and I'm always impressed!!!
Rooms are beautiful and warm colours make you feel instantly comfortable. I have stay in the Standard room and also the Executive Spa Suite, both are exceptionally amazing!!
Highly recommend the Executive Spa Suite, top floor, loads of space and wonderful views. Plus the free drinks and canapés were a beautiful way to start the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the Hilton Cairns hotel is the perfect base for exploring the diverse wonders of this truly unique region, famous as the meeting place of two natural wonders, the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest. Our modern and inviting Cairns hotel rooms and suites are luxurious oases of comfort and convenience, offering pristine new bathrooms and spacious balconies with views of Trinity Inlet or Cairns Esplanade and the unique cityscape and blue-green mountain ranges beyond. Stay connected with the latest technology in the fully-equipped business centre. Enjoy relaxed, alfresco dining at the award-winning Mondo Café Bar and Grill on the waterfront, or discover authentic italian flavours at "Donninis "Simply Italian". Experience modern, tropical, paradise today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Hilton International Cairns
- Cairns Hilton International