We arrived early on the 24th and had an excursion planned before check in. The hotel staff was very accomodating and neatly lined all of our bags together while we left the hotel.
Perfect location for anywhere walking downtown or the restaurants/bars along the water.
Spacious rooms with nice balcony and great views.
Service was excellent. Everyone was so friendly and fun to talk with. Once I had to apologize that I took so many of their maps b/c they were always giving me maps and pointing out fun places to see.
If we are lucky enough to visit Cairns, we'll definitel stay here. Thanks!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the Hilton Cairns hotel is the perfect base for exploring the diverse wonders of this truly unique region, famous as the meeting place of two natural wonders, the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest. Our modern and inviting Cairns hotel rooms and suites are luxurious oases of comfort and convenience, offering pristine new bathrooms and spacious balconies with views of Trinity Inlet or Cairns Esplanade and the unique cityscape and blue-green mountain ranges beyond. Stay connected with the latest technology in the fully-equipped business centre. Enjoy relaxed, al fresco dining at the award-winning Mondo on the waterfront, or discover authentic italian flavours at Simply Italian. Experience modern, tropical, paradise today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Hilton International Cairns
- Cairns Hilton International