* Great location
* Food was tasty & good value for money (Pan seared scallops, Sweet potato, green pea and cardamom dumplings, Yellow fin tuna fillet, Vegetable Thai red curry)
* Cocktails were decent size (mojito & raspberry mojito)
* Vegetarian friendly
* Wait staff were friendly.
* Bar has good atmosphere
* 7pm booking & had to wait for approx 10 minutes to be seen to before being seated (even though there were plenty of staff around, we weren't even acknowledged & the restaurant was only 1/3 capacity)
* Initially wait staff were attentive until the restaurant became busier then they seemed chaotic. We found once we were served our mains, we had to try to get wait staffs attention for more drinks, dessert menu & bill).
Overall I would recommend Salt House, though they could improve their overall customer service.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.