“Nice burgers....but a bit expensive.”
Review of Grill'd

Grill'd
Ranked #36 of 643 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We went here for lunch with a "buy one get one free" deal. For what we paid it was really good. But would not want to pay full price for what you get. I had the chicken and brie burger. My husband had the Zen Hen. Both really delicious, but I would expect some chips and/or salad to be included for the price. Service was great, very friendly. Very hot inside so would not go in summer. Wish they had more of a range of alcoholic beverages, maybe a couple more wines by the glass.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

What can I say we were excited about having a Grill'd burger in Cairns as 12 months ago it had been delicious....what a let down an undercooked burger for both my husband and myself, a pale piece of lettuce and an anaemic slice, yes one slice of tomato and a red onion ring!!! For the price of these burgers I would expect a lot more and these expectations have been met in the past. On the positive Grill'd chips are always the best and the service was friendly but both of these positives are not enough for my return!!!

Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Simple, freah, tasty ... Great sunday treat on the cairns esplanade where people watching and dinner come together.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We first visited a Grill'd in Brisbane and loved it so much we came back for me in Cairns. Not sure about the healthy part but they taste amazing. We also had frozen fruit cider drinks here which were a great way to beat the heat! Wish we had Grill'd at home in the UK.

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Good burgers no matter which one you pick. Reasonable price for Australia. Some good craft brews in the bottle that you won't find at the bars. I liked the Dark Lager from White Rabbit Brewing. My girlfriend got her burger in gluten free bun. I loved the thick cut chips with rosemary. Very hot. Casual seating and a little loud.