“Wonderful Breakfast & Latte”

Perrotta's at the Gallery
Ranked #28 of 623 Restaurants in Cairns
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2010

I think this place has a fantastic menu and their lattes'were wonderful. Prices are inline with all other places in Cairns, but food is much better.

2  Thank winesome

Reviewed February 2, 2010

I am on a constant search for the best coffee in Cairns and now I have found it! The staff are always friendly and attentive and we love that we can still get a delicious breakfast at 3pm in the afternoon.

2  Thank RPCairns
Reviewed January 17, 2010

I went here for lunch followed by breakfast a couple days later. The lunch was okay, but way overpriced and was suprised on the lack of good quality food given the recommendations. I decided to go back and try breakfast given the recommendations on trip advisor. Me and my partner didnt bother finishing our breakfast. Latte was poor and all round the breakfast was terrible. Service lacked! Also I chatted with some locals who were very shocked of the very high rating of Perotta on tripadvisor. Perhaps its changed ownership or management

Reviewed December 23, 2009

What a delicious imaginative menu, just had breakfast this morning and will be back in the next few days to try the lunch or dinner menu! I had pawpaw, strawberry, organic yoghurt, honey and sugar roasted pistachios. Andrew had carozza, Italian style pan toasted sandwich, with prociutto and mozarella, then topped off with 2 poached eggs. He loved it and didn't need lunch either! Attentive and friendly staff and commendable chef. Thanks for a great morning!

2  Thank AlisFoodQuests
Reviewed August 27, 2009

I have been coming to Perottas on and off over the last 7 years, usually for breakfast. This place serves the best eggs benedict I have had anywhere else in the world and that is no lie. I am yet to find another restaurant comparable but I am looking. For the 7 years I have been coming here I have been greeted by the same two welcoming waitresses. Another favourite is the pancakes.
Great open air location and perfect for people watching.

2  Thank andyoz