“Yummo”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

My sister has had an obsession with wanting to try a macaroon for ages! Today was our first day to try a professionally made macaroon...... We were NOT disappointed :)
Nutella and pistachio are my favourite.

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

My family and I are locals and went into this cafe on the weekend and had a lovely time, the service and friendliness of the staff was great. We were offered cold water on arrival and they kept topping our glasses up.We had a great lunch and the price was good, I had the prawn cutlet & calamari salad and really enjoyed it. We had delicious cakes and Macarons for dessert, little Tommy loved the cookies and cream Macaron. My favourite was the Nutella one.. Soooo yummy. Definitely recommend this cafe I think it's my new favourite spot. I didn't have a coffee so I am not sure if they do great coffee but everything else gets the thumbs up so I am sure it would be good.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I walked in at 4.05pm on a Friday hoping to takeaway some of their macaroons. The waitress behind the counter mentioned they were closed and said I should come back at 7am the next morning (their FB page says they close at 5pm M-F and there were 3 other tables of customers still sitting in the cafe). I asked if she would still be able to serve me seeing as I only wanted to takeaway some macaroons and the waitress made a sarcastic comment that she would have to stay at the cafe until 10pm if she had to serve everyone who walked in. Clearly they didn't want the business. I won't be going back!

2  Thank Belladesigns
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I always enjoy this place, lovely staff, great coffee and fantastic if you have a sweet tooth!! the menu is great too if you want something a bit healthier and vegetarians are well catered for.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Anyone with a sweet tooth should check this place out. I pass through regularly for a coffee and the staff are alway friendly. The breakfast menu has a wide variety but I wasn't overly impressed as I ordered the vege breakfast, the poached eggs were poached dry, the eggs were watery on the plate, hence soggy toast and the mushrooms came out halfway through the meal as the waitress had forgot. Sometimes an establishment can be too busy for its own good, and I think this was the case when we ordered breakfast.Having said that, I would recommend this place for a coffee date or lunch spot. The seats inside are comfortable, the prices are reasonable and friendly staff make a huge difference.