“WOW!!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

This is a must visit!!! There isn't a word good enough in the English language to describe how truly fantastic this place is. I only wish I would've visited the day I arrived!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Ice-creams are awesome and they are all natural flavours. The owners are all very friendly and nice to talk to. My friends and I kept going back everyday when we were at Cairns for holiday. Highly recommend this shop to whoever is visiting Cairns.

1  Thank Haization
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We tried several places but kept coming back to Gelocchio, the best taste, great variety and pleasant staff.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

As Italian, I can say that the ice cream is a real Gelato. Infact, I saw that the owners are Italians and they know how to make it.
The only thing that I did not like (but it is the way to do in Australia) is that they have big spoons for each choice, and for a medium ice cream you can choose only 2. I would suggest to have smaller spoon size and allow to put a choice more! Much more Italian style!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Love love loveee the popsicles especially the fruity ones. You can tell that the ice cream were made using fresh fruits and they have wide range of flavours. I love how they allow us to modify the popsicle by adding chocolate on top of their popsicles :) The service was great, the owner were very friendly and patient. Seriously the best ice cream in Cairns! I stayed in Cairns for 4 nights and I came here every day! Highly recommended.