Book In Advance
Tours from Foaming Fury tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Foaming Fury
from $78.68
from $72.13
from $50.27
More Info
All reviews barron river white water rafting great fun half day rafting captain jack fun afternoon grade rapids fantastic afternoon great half day spend an afternoon these guys whole family an absolute blast a lot of fun fun experience port douglas highly recommend this company
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

I would thoroughly recommend Foaming Fury. It was by far the best day we have had in Cairns so far. Jason, Ash and Karel were so experience and knew exactly how to keep us safe, they were very professional and we felt very looked after. The river we rafted down was so beautiful and the rapids were so much fun. I was a little nervous to begin with but their assurance and knowledge of the river made me feel at ease quickly. As soon as we got down we wanted to do it all over again.10/10 - it is a must here in Cairns!!

2  Thank FrancescaE233
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

It was first time we were going for water rafting and were very exited. My wife, my daughter (14) and myself. My wife doesn't even go on rides in amusement Park but wanted to do this. She was scared but the staff was so good and reassuring that she did finally do it. The entire team was Awesome - Carl, Jason and Ash. We had Carl with us on our boat and he was so cool, loved his attitude and his passion with which he did things. It will surely be one of the most memorable experiences for the 3 of us.

2  Thank Saraltalwar
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

We had a great day rafting. Joe kept it exciting with his running commentary! Definitely worth the trip!

Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

I was collected from my accommodation in Cairns by Carl and Ben and all the paperwork was completed en route to the Barron river. We were provided with all the necessary safety equipment and checked prior to going near the water. Due to a slight delay with the release of the water we took a walk up to the power station where Carl provided us with lots of local knowledge about the river and area. Once in the raft we were given our instructions and were ready to go. From there on in it was smiles and laughter as we made our way down the rapids guided expertly by Carl. I've never been white water rafting before but would definitely go again thanks to the fantastic experience with Foaming Fury. I ordered photos of the experience and they were emailed to me the following morning. A brilliant momento which captured the day. Safety was paramount with 2 boats travelling together and helping each other where necessary. I would highly recommend Foaming Fury for anyone looking to go rafting on the Barron River.

1  Thank lisamcl87
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Really fun and exciting tour! Guides were great, Good photos. Recommend to all who like a bit of fun.