“Romantic enjoyable evening”

Bellocale
Ranked #74 of 596 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Romantic enjoyable evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

We ended up here as the more popular restaurant over the road could not accommodate us - this was fortunate as a later visit to said restaurant proved disappointing. You know when you go to a restaurant and everything just goes along smoothly - from the quiet pleasant greeting on entry- the busy but efficient waitress, the smallish but covering most tastes menu and the good layout with seating not too close to other tables, comfortable chairs, linen napkins etc. the menu covered most tastes- we had the veal scallopini with mushrooms - perfectly done and just enough - plus the bugs done with pomegranate jus - great arrangement of tastes. A few more mid range reds by the glass wud be my only suggestion. The true test of a restaurant - we are going back tomorrow night.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank MsGenealogy

Auckland, New Zealand
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

My wife and I walk in off the street and had the best Italian food to be found in Aust.
Like being back in Italy. Great service and friendly staff.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Kiwitoogreg54
“Bellissimo ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Great meal, fantastic service and a terrific atmosphere. Meals were presented beautifully, full of flavour and well proportioned

1 Thank Philwill14
“Great service ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

I unfortunately need to follow a gluten free diet, when we booked our table 2 days prior the waitress said she will make sure they oder gluten free pasta for me. On arrival it was very busy and I was glad we booked ahead, when I ordered my meal the waitress came back out and told me that the meatballs had gluten which I appreciated, the waitress worked with me to create my own meal, I appreciated the time and effort she put in. The meal was fantastic. .

Coffs Harbour, Australia
“Delicious, great service ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

We had a beautiful dinner @ belocale, service was flawless and staff were very professional, food was yummy, we ordered duck pate and croquette for entree, pate was delicious, croquette was not so exciting; the main we had Seafood bisque soup and Bugs Pasta, both were magnificent. We topped it off with yummy dessert of panacotta, overall, a great menu! We definitely recommend to everyone!