“Fantastic food”

Bellocale
Ranked #70 of 595 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Auckland, New Zealand
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

My wife and I walk in off the street and had the best Italian food to be found in Aust.
Like being back in Italy. Great service and friendly staff.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Kiwitoogreg54

“Bellissimo ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Great meal, fantastic service and a terrific atmosphere. Meals were presented beautifully, full of flavour and well proportioned

1 Thank Philwill14
“Great service ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

I unfortunately need to follow a gluten free diet, when we booked our table 2 days prior the waitress said she will make sure they oder gluten free pasta for me. On arrival it was very busy and I was glad we booked ahead, when I ordered my meal the waitress came back out and told me that the meatballs had gluten which I appreciated, the waitress worked with me to create my own meal, I appreciated the time and effort she put in. The meal was fantastic. .

Coffs Harbour, Australia
“Delicious, great service ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

We had a beautiful dinner @ belocale, service was flawless and staff were very professional, food was yummy, we ordered duck pate and croquette for entree, pate was delicious, croquette was not so exciting; the main we had Seafood bisque soup and Bugs Pasta, both were magnificent. We topped it off with yummy dessert of panacotta, overall, a great menu! We definitely recommend to everyone!

Cairns, Australia
“Fantastic food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

We went for lunch on a Friday and were the only ones there, stylish decor, attentive service, interesting and varied menu. I had parpadelle bugs in a cream sauce and they were fantastic, hubby had a pepper steak and said it was great. The prices seem reasonable for the quality of the food. Can't wait to go back

• Visited March 2014