“Great entertaining fun”

and up
Atherton Tablelands Tour from Cairns
Ranked #1 of 127 Outdoor Activities in Cairns
More attraction details
Owner description: Typical, rushed, overpriced tour, blah blah blah blah blah..... Nah.... BUGGER THAT!! Here at Barefoot Tours our tours are all about relaxing and having a you beaut day out with no time restrictions and a whole lot of fun! Come on a fun filled tour through some of the most beautiful locations around the Atherton Tablelands! Swim in a volcanic crater lake, take a dip under breathtaking waterfalls and slide down a natural waterslide! Find spectacular photo opportunities and enjoy a tropical morning and afternoon tea! BOOK NOW!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Great entertaining fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

Very amusing and relaxed day. . if you like fun and adventure then do it .
Matty is very passionate about what he does and will entertain you all day long

• Korean first
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best Tour in Cairns!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

This tour was so much fun! I loved everything except the cold water! The water in the lakes and waterfalls is freezing cold but you get over it fast! The guides are so much fun! Had a blast!

McMinnville, Oregon
“If I coule I would go a 3rd a time... Its that good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Barefoot tours is not just about seeing amazing places but also about meeting wonderful people from all different walks of life! I lived in Cairns for about 6 months and tried this tour once with Gillie and I had such an amazing time I did it again! Could not get enough.. This is a quite the experience and definitely worth the money. Gillie is the best hands down and even passed on some great music to me and was able to snap me out of a wicked hangover. Great guy, great friend, great guide. They cater the day to you so you have a wonderful time, trust me just do it. I wish I was back there now so I could go again!

-Shelby (the best co-pilot Gillie will ever have!)

Visited June 2013
“Best thing to do hands down?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

If you like butterflies, beards, and waterfalls this is for you. Hands down the best character I met while being abroad. Captain Matty should have a reality TV show. Learned a lot and had a lot of fun, even if you are hungover.

“So much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

Absolutely loved this day, one of my favourite days on the East Coast. Our guide Gilly was amazing, hilarious guy who kept the whole group laughing and having fun throughout the day. The weather that day sucked and rained pretty much all day, yet no one complained or got fed up because we had such a great day. Gilly was also full of interesting facts, and had all of our attention the whole day. He greeted us all with a great big bear hug which was so nice!
Definitely recommend this day, you'll laugh all day along learn some things swim in amazing waterfalls and lakes and see cool sights!

Visited September 2013