“Great Gelato!”

Devine Gelato
Ranked #3 of 32 Dessert in Cairns
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Just Devine Gelato is a friendly locally owned shop providing the best freshly made Italian ice cream, gelato and sorbets, in town. We offer 32 decadent flavours including vegan, gluten free and dairy free options. Everything is made fresh daily at our shop, using only the highest quality ingredients. We source our ingredients worldwide, but prefer genuine local quality products. Hence our milk, cream, sugar, many fruits and nuts are supplied by small local farmers. If you’re looking for a genuine quality treat- come and pay us a visit! We’re looking forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed June 30, 2016

My wife and I went there numerous times during our recent stay in Cairns. Devine Gelato sells great gelato in numerous flavors and at very reasonable prices. The only difficult decision a customer has to make is what flavor to try. Each time we each had a cone with three different scoops of gelato! Since we become regular customers we got to know the owners who not only make great gelato but treat their customers as close friends. Definitely a great experience eating there!

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed June 29, 2016

being amazed by the amount of ice cream and gelato shops in cairns,trying a few , we were told about devine by a taxi driver,local knowledge,the best gelato bar none.all people should try devine gelato to really taste the best. loved it.

Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

I have been a customer for a long time, and have never, ever been disappointed by their amazing gelato! I live in Cairns, so I've tried the rest, and when I'm after gelato, I would never go anywhere else. Absolutely delicious, and the super friendly staff will keep me coming back again and again! Orange Chocolate Cookie is my favourite! Thank you so much!

Reviewed June 15, 2016

Wow- there are numerous gelato shops in this area but our group of 30 American students visited this one each of the 3 nights we were in Cairns for 2 reasons. First, of course, the gelato was home made and delicious. But most important was the kindness of the owners who work in this shop each night. They were so friendly and genuinely interested in us, where we were from and what adventures we had during our travels. The service and kindness was noteworthy and to be honest, rarely seen anymore. Avoid the many other shops and go to this one - you won't be sorry!!!

Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

This was the best gelato I have ever had! The people there were so kind and I had a great time. I came back as many times as I could. I highly recommend this gelato place.