“Just "devine".”

Devine Gelato
Ranked #2 of 25 Dessert in Cairns
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Devine Gelato is a small locally owned shop providing freshly made on the premises gelato and sorbets using only the highest quality ingredients we can source. We are located in Aplin Street right next door to Outback Jacks family restaurant Our opening hours seven days a week are 10.00AM to 10PM
Queensland, Australia
“Just "devine".”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

There are many good ice creameries in Cairns but Devine Gelato is by far the best.
Lorraine is so naturally friendly & makes everyone feel special.
I especially love the cherry, but they're all "devine".

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“Made with love”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

This place is the best place to buy ice cream in Cairns! We went here the first time with Pro Dive and from that moment I was hooked. I have never tasted a better ice cream in my life :) The owners are very nice and the place has a good atmosphere! I love it!

• Visited April 2014
“Absolutely the best gelato in Cairns!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

This is really the best gelato I've ever tried! The dark chocolate sorbet is just amazing, you must try it! And such a friendly staff, the couple running the place are really lovely!

Lucca, Italy
“disappointing”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I am still wondering why this place is number one!!!
Surely not for its products which is miles away from being good. It is eatable,
but good, to me, is very different!You can read "Italian style" but I could not taste the fine and creamy texture that belongs to the real Italian ice cream: let alone the awful artificial color of the "Turkish delight" and the average presentation of the product. Not to mention the highly praised choice that in reality is around twenty flavors!What does this all mean? Reviews are meant to help travelers to find THE right place, not vice versa!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank saugedition
Sydney, Australia
“Sensational!”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Great Gelato, great service. It's not hard to see why this establishment gets great reviews. If I am in the area again I will definitely go back!

Visited March 2014