“As good as all the reviews say”
Review of Devine Gelato

Devine Gelato
Ranked #2 of 25 Dessert in Cairns
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Devine Gelato is a small locally owned shop providing freshly made on the premises gelato and sorbets using only the highest quality ingredients we can source. We are located in Aplin Street right next door to Outback Jacks family restaurant Our opening hours seven days a week are 10.00AM to 10PM
Lumberton, Texas
“As good as all the reviews say”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try divine gelato since it was rated so high on the TripAdvisor list. I ordered a lime sorbet and he got a chocolate gelato. Both are absolutely amazing. The lime was very refreshing and the chocolate was super chocolatey.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
“Lemon and Ginger Ice Cream.. say what?”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

definitely the best ice cream in Cairns.... probs in QLD.. maybe even in Oz
if you like Ice Cream, except no substitute for this place (there are 2 others on the street)

• Visited October 2013
Rosemead, California, United States
“The best gelato I have ever had”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

My son told me about this place that he had seen great reviews on-line. Since we were staying at Cairns for 3 nights and Devine Gelato was only a 5-minute walk from our hotel, we visited it the 1st night we were in Cairns.
The lady and the gentleman ( I assume they are the owners) who took care of us were very nice, not showing any impatience when we could not decide which ones to choose while looking at all those inviting flavors. Finally, I ordered Chocolate with Hazelnuts and Vanilla, my son ordered two other flavors. They were all sooooo good!
I noticed that they had a sign showing "Devine Gelato is made with LOVE...". I am sure it is! It's so smooth, tasty and refreshing! It is perfect! We went back there the 2nd evening, then the 3rd evening while we were staying in Cairns. I told them that it would be our last evening in Cairns and we would be flying to another city in Australia early next morning. So, we said good-bye to the nice couple and thanked them for the wonderful gelato we had been enjoying. As we just finished our big dinner that evening, I only ordered a single scoop this time. But, the gentleman "stealthily" gave me a big, generous scoop. It was so nice of them!
If I go to Cairns in the future, I'll definitely go visit this place again and order my favorite gelato there.
By the way, we went to other gelato places in Australia, but the gelatos there were not as good as Devine Gelato's.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Cottage88
bangalore
“excellent icecreams”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

went their thrice during my 4 day stay. definitely try caramel,swiss chocolate and toffee flavour icecream.

Visited October 2013
Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummo!”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I sampled quite a few gelatos in Italy last year - none of them came close to Devine Gelato! This place is a 'must' on any visit to Cairns. Flavours are fantastic (the dark chocolate is brilliant), servings generous and prices very reasonable. What more can I say?

• Visited October 2013