“I can feel the love!!”

Devine Gelato
Ranked #3 of 23 Dessert in Cairns
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Devine Gelato is a small locally owned shop providing freshly made on the premises gelato and sorbets using only the highest quality ingredients we can source. We are located in Aplin Street right next door to Outback Jacks family restaurant Our opening hours seven days a week are 10.00AM to 10PM
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Most delicious gelato ever.....and trust me, I know gelato!! I am local to cairns and make a point of getting an ice cream every time I am in the city, sometimes making a special trip from the northern beaches especially for some! The delicious gelato is made even better by the genuinely happy people who serve you, excited to show you what a delicious product they make with local produce.

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Great selection of gelato, sorbets & ice cream yogurts. Almost as good as Messina's in Sydney. As good as I've had in Italy! Very glad we went. Cherry flavour was divine.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had such wonderful service and the Turkish Delight was so good we went for the second time the next evening. I believe one scoop was$ 4.00, 2scoops $5.00 and the large was $6.00! My husband enjoyed the double chocolate very much. I don't know how to write 100 words about a gelato!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Devine Gelato you have done it again.
I almost forgot how superb you gelato was but on my last visit to Cairns it only took one mouthful to remind me.
People do yourself a favour when in Cairns and make Devine Gelato your No1 stop for Gelato.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

This place is the place to go not only is their gelato to die for but John and Lorraine are the sweetest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting it is a must!

1  Thank Cherrybombxx