“Gelato to die for - Honestly”
Review of Devine Gelato

Devine Gelato
Ranked #2 of 25 Dessert in Cairns
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Devine Gelato is a small locally owned shop providing freshly made on the premises gelato and sorbets using only the highest quality ingredients we can source. We are located in Aplin Street right next door to Outback Jacks family restaurant Our opening hours seven days a week are 10.00AM to 10PM
Cairns, Queensland, Australia
“Gelato to die for - Honestly”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

A few nights ago I wanted some cookies and cream - so I went into town and got some from a well known ice creamery. Heading back to the car My Girlfriend saw Devine Gelato and thought she'd pop in to take a look. I Immediately regretted my original purchase as Devine Gelato has some Awesome Selection. If you're into the more Fruity type Gelato - The Wildberry will wind right up and smack your tastebuds into next week, If Creamy is more your style - The Hazelnut is smooth and rich, The chocolate is velvety without being too sweet and gives you a real authentic cocoa taste, but for me - The Whiskey cream is as the shop is named - Devine. It's like a Rum ball, but cold, creamy and full of "gimme more, gimme more" to the point I went back the next night and got more. I'm going back to Melbourne Soon, and I'm actually a bit bummed that I won't be able to have any more until my next trip up. Cairns is known for a nice eating out experience, so when you're done having dinner - head on down to Devine Gelato and tuck in to some of the best Gelato around. Don't forget to try the Whiskey Cream!!!

• Visited April 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Mesa, Arizona, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Devine Gelato more than just ice cream!”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

They had one of the best fresh fruit gelatos I'd ever had. We had 4 days in Cairns, went there our first night, and went back every single night! The owner was the nicest lady in the world, and shared place we should see, asked where we'd been everyday, and on our last visit she said "I'll MISS you girls!!!" We made a friend in Cairns~ if I ever go back, I will look for her and a wonderfully delicious gelato first thing!
P.S. the banana and the coconut gelatos were my favorite!

• Visited March 2012
“Great homemade icecream”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Just superb. Well be back! Lovely friendly owners who are passionate about their product.

Ayr, Queensland
“Absolutely the best!”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

On a recent holiday to Cairns we tried the No.1 voted icecreamery just up the road from Devine Gelato. Then we visited D.G again and again! Superb flavours, wonderful service and spotlessly clean. A must-taste flavour from Cairns.

• Visited April 2012
Cairns, Australia
“Super tasty creamy gelato”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

The flavours here are spectacular and the services is exceptionally friendly. It's my favourite place to go for ice cream!!!