Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic facial & massage

Thank you Kelly and Beaudel. From the moment you arrive expect care and attention. I had a facial... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
mazzieg
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile
The best massage experience !

Kelly and Yoki were integral in making this the best experience for me and my friend. As we walked... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
ChelseaML
Sydney, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cairns
from $113.71
from $57.89
from $72.36
from $148.16
More Info
All reviews massage and facial amazing massage highly recommend this spa baby moon relaxing hour delightful staff worth every cent beautiful experience therapist exfoliation yuki
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2019

I would definitely recommend Eleme day spa. I had the curative crystals massage and it was 90 minutes of bliss. Nikki was amazing and my treatment was relaxing and worked on tense muscles. The whole experience was beautiful with every detail taken care of. Beautiful setting, fluffy robes, good locker facilities. Staff very helpful and friendly. I will be back.

Date of experience: September 2019
RileyCrystalbrook, General Manager at Eleme Day Spa at Riley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Ruth, thanks so much for the review. So glad to hear that you enjoyed 90 minutes of true bliss with us at Eleme. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 8, 2019

The whole experience from booking to the finish of treatment was incredible. I attended with my mum, sister and best friend for my hen's party. I never usually do any kind of beauty treatments so I feel kind of awkward in these situations. Upon booking and prior, my questions were answered promptly and without any judgement. The staff made us feel comfortable and relaxed as soon as we walked in the door. The décor and feel of the spa is luxurious. The Bliss package was wonderful value which included massage, facial and glass of bubbles. It was completely personalised to our massage preferences and skin types. My skin is the clearest and smoothest it has felt since I was a baby! Thank you for the amazing experience. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: September 2019
RileyCrystalbrook, Manager at Eleme Day Spa at Riley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Jennaken19, thanks so much for the review. Very please to hear that you had a luxurious treatment and enjoyed your time with us at Eleme. Wow - great feedback regarding your skins texture and improvement. Thank you.

Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

It was my first visit and I had a brilliant experience! From the moment I walked in I felt well looked after and at ease. My massage was absolutely divine massage- and I love that you get to choose which scented oil you prefer! The spa is beautifully presented and it’s attention to all the small details really make it something special. Will most definitely be back!

Date of experience: September 2019

Hi 6shannonc, thanks for the review. So glad to hear you had a fantastic time with us at Eleme Day Spa and enjoyed your massage. We can't wait for your next visit.

Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

Had a combined spa treatment back exfoliation, back massage and facial. It was just awesome. The staff are wonderful, it is clean, modern and the actual treatment left me feeling so relaxed. It really one of the best spas I’ve visited recently!

Date of experience: September 2019

Hi Lauren, thanks for the review. So glad to hear you enjoyed your treatment, massage and facial! You truly got the works - amazing! Happy you left feeling relaxed, that's how it's meant to be.

Reviewed September 5, 2019

Booked in for a pregnancy massage on my Baby Moon, was disappointed that they don’t offer the ability to lay on your stomach. Massage was done laying on one side and then switched to the other(30mins each side). Not the most comfortable position for the arm you are lying on for that length of time. Wasn’t fully able to relax and let gravity do its magic compared to when lying on your stomach.

Facilities are very nice, however I think 9/10 pregnant women are looking forward to being able to lay on their stomach when they head in for a massage.

Date of experience: August 2019
RileyCrystalbrook, Spa Manager at Eleme Day Spa at Riley, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi ClaireOz85
Thanks for the feedback. Being able to offer pregnancy massage on your stomach is something we are looking into.
We hope you enjoyed your time at Riley.
Thanks