“'Delightful studio and wonderful host'”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Brinsmead Studios

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cairns
Brinsmead Studios
Ranked #33 of 85 Specialty Lodging in Cairns
Cairns
“'Delightful studio and wonderful host'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

Brinsmead Studio was a home away for me and my dog Bozie. The property is beautiful and the studio was very spacious, tidy and charming. Sue, the friendly the host thought of everything one may need on holiday so all i had to bring was my suitcase. It was important to me to find a place that could accommodate dogs and Brinsmead terraces certainly went above and beyond making me and my dog feel very welcome. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting good value accommodation, lovely surroundings and a great atmosphere.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

My wife and I stayed at Brinsmead Studios in July 2012.
Our experience was truly amazing!
Sue (the host) is such a wonderful person: so welcoming, so caring, so helpful.

This is not your average accommodation, as you will feel special from the moment you meet her and her family.

The studio is very clean and cozy, surrounded by beautiful tropical vegetation.
If you want to be home away from home, Brinsmead Studios IS the place to stay :)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2012

We had a lovely experience staying at Brinsmead studios. Stylish studio, close to town centre, very spacious and comfortable, beautiful surroundings, great value. Host goes out of her way to make you feel at home. I'd highly recommend staying there to anyone!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
louisville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2012

This quaint flat reminded me of the bed and breakfasts we have back in the States. The place is so charming and our host couldn't have been better! She even brought us snacks on occasion! We would highly recommend this stay

Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Julia Creek, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2012

My husband, myself, two small children and a dog all enjoyed Brinsmead Studio very much. We were made to feel very welcome and were even greeted with a Christmas tree for the kids to decorate and enjoy for christmas. Sue and family were very helpful and accomidating and we always felt special and never in the way. We were looked after very well yet left to our own devices. We were close to everything we could possibly want and the view was breathtaking. It was the best accomidation we could have asked for and we go it on a family budget, which made it all the more enjoyable. I would recomend it small families and we will definatley be going back.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2011

The studio was just perfect for me and my sister during our 1 week trip to Cairns. It has everything you need--complete cooking facilities, laundry area, comfortable beds, bathroom & shower, internet access, TV, a pool and most importantly a hospitable host.

We were welcomed by Sue who's such a nice person that we felt immediately at home.
We love the place since it gives us privacy and comfort. A really relaxing place to stay.
Will definitely stay there again when we go back to Cairns.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2011

Lovely place, great friendly helpful people, beautiful setup, just a really great place to stay and relax!!

• Stayed August 2011