“Best experience!!” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Reef and Rainforest Tandem Sky Dive in Cairns
Ranked #47 of 111 Outdoor Activities in Cairns
More attraction details
Owner description: The Great Barrier Reef, the lush tropical rainforest and the Cairns city skyline provide the most spectacular backdrop for this awesome Tandem Skydive option. Skydive Cairns (part of Skydive Australia) provide FREE return transfers from all Cairns accommodation and full training and instruction from their highly experienced professional team of tandem skydive instructors.
Oslo, Norway
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

The staff working there was amazing, and the guy I jump with was so friendly and welcoming. They make a video (if you want it) of your whole trip; from walking to the plane, when in the air and of course they jump. I thought this was very cool, cause you can they share the experience whit friends and family after. They also inform you what they need you to do while in they air and landing, and make sure that you are able to do it before entering the plane. I even got to steer by myself on they way down, which was really cool!

Really recommend doing this, such an amazing experience!!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Cairns, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What an amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Myself and my other half are backpackers here in Australia and a skydive was definitely on the bucket list! We went with Skydive Australia - Cairns, because we had heard great things from fellow backpackers travelling up the East Coast. I was so scared and nervous; but the staff were extremely informative, helpful and friendly! We both want to make a specific mention of Georgio who made me feel so so safe during the entire experience and Jacko, another instructor, for his amazing spirit and willingness to answer all my questions and make me feel at ease.

Each instructor spent time getting to know and having a giggle with their jumping partner and really made it feel personal and memorable.

What an amazing company - felt safe and informed throughout. They made it an incredible experience for myself and my other half. Would highly recommend skydiving with them!

Cherie and Liam (Wales, UK)

2 Thank Cherie D
Hastings, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Everyone should do it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

A must for everyone. Good value for money. The instructors were funny, entertaining and added something extra to a fantastic morning. The wait to get on the plane was a bit long but once the harness is on the fun begins. The flight up is fantastic with views you will only get from above the jump itself is awesome. Definitely get the video done, its will look even better than you remember.

1 Thank Chris W
London, United Kingdom
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“best experience ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely great company, felt completely relaxed and safe the whole time. My instructor Hamish was excellent. I would definitely jump with these guys again!!!! Excellent!!!!!

Visited March 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Pinch me I can't believe it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

I had a wonderful experience with this company! Thank you so much Jeremy! I really appreciate everything you did to make me comfortable, your explanations were very clear and I loved all the info you shared with me (even the made up stuff! Aztecs!). I spoke to my husband, he IS jealous! (Especially when I told him how cute you are!)
All kidding aside, I had a scary good time skydiving. :)