“Reef Dive”

$120.89*
Great Barrier Reef Diving and Snorkeling Cruise from Cairns
$318.21*
and up
Cairns Super Saver: Great Barrier Reef Cruise plus Kuranda Scenic Railway plus...
$405.56*
and up
Learn to Scuba Dive on the Great Barrier Reef: 4-Day PADI Open Water Dive Course
More attraction details
Owner description: Down Under Cruise & Dive based in Cairns, QLD is one of Australia's leading tour operators providing guests of all ages and nationalities with world-class experiences on the Great Barrier Reef. Travelling on-board EVOLUTION, Australia's most luxurious reef vessel you will travel in style and comfort for a very affordable price.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We finished up our open water with this group over a year ago. The ship was big with lots of snorklers, but the dive group was small. We got personal attention from our dive master and it couldn't have went better.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

I have so many fantastic things to say about this tour, the people who run it, the reefs I went to, and things we saw. I desperately wish I could write 4.5 stars. There is only one negative to me and that was the trip size. This boat is massive and takes over 100 passengers/day. I prefer smaller tour groups for more dive time, however that is the one and only negative I will give. Please let me list the positives.
The people are guides and knowledgable, there is on board entertainment and a fantastic meal. The best part is they take you to a reef that only they have access to and I was able to see so many beautiful fish, coral, and a shark. It was absolutely fantastic!
I would certainly recommend it to anyone wanting to go with a big group of people. If you prefer smaller, more intimate groups for tours perhaps find another cruise line. But who knows, you may not see as much/have the entertainment this tour provides. I have yet to go out again to compare but I will.
Would recommend.

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Went with a group of passengers, amazing service, always ensuring your day is well spent! Thanks for an amazing time! Hope to be back with the next group!

Reviewed March 14, 2014

We take the cheapest school to pass our open water diver certification.
Some will say you will get what you pay for.
I say you get much more than what we paid for!
Thank you so much Nick (our very cool and funny instructor) for these 4 days! It was a pleasure to take this course.
We're now feeling comfortable to go further in our dive education.
And if you meet my friend Hydann (Apologize if I destroyed your name) on the boat, send our greetings to him ;)

Reviewed March 13, 2014

My husband brought me on this tour for my birthday. Thanks to Heath, at
Down Under, he helped to make our trip happen. I was very excited to try
diving for the first time but I also was very nervous. John, our dive
instructor, was so great!! Because of his calm presence and his enthusiasm
for what he does, I became very relaxed and comfortable. Diving was such a
beautiful experience! I was so overwhelmed with the beauty and trying to
capture it all on my underwater camera that poor John had to tote me around
under water because I would forget to kick and keep up with the others.
Haha! There was so much to do besides snorkelling and diving! They offer
helicopter rides, glass bottom boat rides, and a huge deck for sun
bathing. The live entertainment was great fun! Elvis rocks! Thanks for the
birthday song and drink! After the great tour, the crew stood outside on
the deck to say goodbye. They also let us get a photo with them so we can
send it to our nephew. The crew really made this day so wonderful! Thank
you everyone for such a happy memory!