“Yummy”

Ganbaranba
Ranked #16 of 597 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Yummy”
Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

This is the most delicious ramen I've never had before. Very traditional janpanese noodle. Absolutely will visit again!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Cairns, Australia
“Yummo”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I never even knew this existed until my Japanese friends mentioned it, so well hidden away on Spence Street. I could almost thing I was in japan with the cute lower tables and friendly staff. The prices are incredible and there are options for the unadventurous still there, it cost us less than $10 each and we all walked out FULL.

Visited March 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Nice Gyoza”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

This place was average. I do frequent Japanese food alot. I wasn't a fan of the cold noodles. It had a funny flavour I couldn't acquire. The Gyoza (dumplings) were pretty good. Maybe I'll try the normal ramen next time. Menus need to be replaced. Staff are friendly.

Visited November 2012
Cairns, Australia
“Excellent food good prices”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I'm so glad that I finally tried it... Amazing food. The perfect lunch... Really well priced for the amount what you get.... Will be my Favourite spot for lunch now... Can't wait to go back... Service really quick even if when its full you don't have to wait to long... Sp perfect for the quick lunch is well....

• Visited November 2012
Queensland, Australia
“Best Ramen bar in Australia”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Garbaranba is my favourite noodle bar in Oz. Great Ramen & excellent home-made Gyoza, speedy service & friendly staff includng traditional Ramen bar welcome, just like Japan. I am very glad to have discovered Garbaranba 12 months ago & have eaten there many times since. Congratulations on 6 years in business & recent tripadvisor.com award. Well done!!

• Visited November 2012